Restaurant Security Security Services
Retail centers, restaurants, and any place open to the general public are targets for crime. Up to 80% of the crime at public facilities occurs in the parking lot. Vehicle break-ins, vandalism and muggings are among the top crimes that happen in parking lots. If your customers do not feel safe parking and walking to your facility, they are more likely to take their business somewhere else that does have adequate parking lot security.
Based on your directives and our expertise, Lighthouse security and patrol will assess, customize, develop and enforce the most ideal and cost-effective security procedures. These procedures are designed to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of your security policies, and are tailored uniquely for your premises.
Boost Security Guard Duties include:
- Greet patrons/employees/vendors
- Monitor IP-based closed circuit television (CCTV) cameras
- Access Control for patrons/employees/vendors
- Patrol establishment
- Patrol parking lots & enforce parking rules
- Deter & eliminate vulnerabilities/immediate danger
- Pro-actively alert potential issues to Management
- Complete all logs & reports completely & legibly in English
- Report all illegal activities & hazards to Management